We found an issue [1] where, in some cases, incompatible code was
being generated for the DAS config model if you had a previous
tuscany-sdo-plugin available in your local maven repo. I have fixed
this in trunk under revision #552624.

If this does not help, please let me know, and maybe you could create
a jira and provide the test scenario that is failing to you.

[1] http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-1401