I remember having similar discussions when we discussed web-app story.

One issue I see here, when adding all composites as deployable, is
that, in some phases of the development life-cycle you might have
"bad" composites, and that would not cause any issues to your app, as
these "bad" composites are not referenced or used. Using your
suggestion, these composites would be promoted as "deployables" and
would probably cause problems when deployed to the SCA Domain, right ?