Hi,
Yes, Saxon was suggested by Ant also before and it has saxon-b as freeware.
Anybody please any comment on any licensing restrictions? Also I was just
giving a try to DB2 Express XQuery support. There are a couple of others
listed in June
15 mail, in this same thread. Saxon will be a good choice from XQJ
compliance point too.
(I will be able to upload a patch in 1-2 days time on the top of what
is there in
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/sandbox/lresende/das/
with some documentation to continue design discussion)

Regards,
Amita