Let's just create a new one. It would be great to have some test cases
provided as well, as suggested by Kevin.

On 7/19/07, Amita Vadhavkar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Folks,
JIRA-1453 opened for this issue is perfectly fixing Blob and ByteArray.

Clob and Array, seem to be the only remaining types where
TypeHelper.getType("commonj.sdo",...) returns null. Same approach
as JIRA-1453 can work the Clob , but for Array? Any hints?
Can the same JIRA be used or new JIRA be opened, so this issue does
not remain half complete?

Regards,
Amita