You can find some information on the DAS User Guide [1]. There are
couple test cases that also show this working, here is one test case
[2] and it's config file [3].

Amita is also working on getting support for passing ResultDescriptor
for dynamic Commands [4], if that would be useful for you.

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/tuscany/explicit-resultset-shape-definition.html
[2]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/java/das/rdb/src/test/java/org/apache/tuscany/das/rdb/test/RelationshipTests.java
[3]