.composite file:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<composite xmlns="http://www.osoa.org/xmlns/sca/1.0";
        targetNamespace="http://company/examples/example-sc";
        xmlns:ex="http://company/examples/example-sc";
    name="example-sc">

    <component name="NodeServiceComponent">
            <service name="MyService">
                <interface.java interface="com.company.example.Service"/>
          <binding.ws/>
            </service>
      <implementation.java class="com.company.example.ServiceImpl" />
    </component>

</composite>

The Service.java file has:
@Remotable
@Service

The ServiceImpl.java file has:
@Service(Service.class)

But I am getting the exception as I described. Could you please
advice, what is wrong?

Thanks a lot,
Radim