Hi Simon and Ant,

We have tried to put a port to ws.binding to reference an existing
WSDL, which had the correct port in, but without success. Also, we did
another test and tried to specify the uri attribute to binding.ws, but
it didn't work either.

I will now try to reconfigure websphere to port 8080 and see if it works.

Ant are you saying that the Websphere problem would get resolved if
the hardcoded port 8085 is removed from Tuscany code?

Thanks,
Radim