Kelvin

   There are some incompatibilities with DAS beta1 and SDO 1.0, so I'd
recommend using DAS from trunk, nightly builds or the UNOFFICIAL
stable build for beta2, and re-generate the SDO classes with one of
these.

Sorry for the confusion Eric.

On 9/21/07, kelvin goodson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> This thread inadvertently went off the list.
>
> Kelvin.

Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany Committer
http://people.apache.org/~lresende