If your question is how to use componentTypes, i have an example in
the BPEL implementation.

[1]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/java/sca/modules/implementation-bpel/src/main/java/org/apache/tuscany/sca/implementation/bpel/impl/BPELImplementationProcessor.java

On 9/22/07, Florian Rosenberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> folks,
>
> I'm writing a component impl type and in my artifact processor I would need
> the name attribute from a component defined in the composite file to be
> able to use a constistant  resolving mechanism for my componentType files
> that describe the component.
>
> Example:
> <component name="FooComponent">
>   <tuscany:implementation.splice baseDir:="src/test/resources/flowdir/"
> path="echo" url="echo" contentType="text/plain" />
>   <reference name="..." />
> </component>
>
> Is there a way to get that name (FooComponent) in the read() or resolve()
> method of the StAXArtifactProcessor implementation reading the
> implementation.splice attribute? The FooComponent.componentType is then
> used to describe the component, its references, etc.
>
>  I could not figure out a way to retrieve it, probably I missed something.
>
> Thanks,
> -Florian

Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany Committer