Umesh,
    you have hit the known issue
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-1021.  The original
proposition was to implement copying of the ChangeSummary using
serialization/deserialization,  but Frank's comment shows that
attempts to do this didn't work out.  Is this a blocker for you;  how
urgent is it?

The workaround in the thread you reference was addressing a different
issue, whereby you could achieve change summary serialization by
embedding a "data graph" [1] in an instance of commonj.sdo.DataGraph,
at a time when serialization of a data graph that contained a change
summary property didn't properly serialize the change summary.

Regards, Kelvin.

[]1 spec defined nomenclature for the graph of DataObject instances.