On 10/2/07, Umesh Tyagi (utyagi) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
> I am currently investigating on how to implement a Web Service for DAS
> interface, specifically -
>  a) the applychanges() method propagating an updated data graph along
> with its changesummary to the server side

Cool, please consider providing it back to the community, this would
be a great addition to DAS. Do you have more details on what you are
trying to accomplish ? Or any specific requirements ?

>  b) to generate stubs and skeleton classes which use the SDO based model
> classes
> are there any samples or other pointers available for this scenario ?

I'd recommend starting from the following two samples :
   helloworld-ws-sdo and helloworld-ws-sdo-webapp

They will give you the sdo integration as well as the tools integration view.

> I'm testing with tuscany-sca-1.0-incubating. Do the tools shipped with
> Tuscany (WSDL2JavaGenerator and XSD2JavaGenerator) generate the SDO
> based stub/skeleton classes compatible with Axis/Tomcat environment ?

The samples I mentioned above use these tools, and the webapp one
works on tomcat.

--
Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany Committer