On 10/5/07, Nishant Joshi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
> More information regarding error... When i am starting my weblogic server
> following line was come to log
>
> Oct 4, 2007 6:19:46 PM
> org.apache.tuscany.sca.host.webapp.WebAppServletHostinitContextPath
> INFO: initContextPath: /example-1.0-SNAPSHOT
>
> here there is no servlet mapping info like
>
> Oct 5, 2007 12:23:34 PM
> org.apache.tuscany.sca.host.webapp.WebAppServletHostaddServletMapping
> INFO: addServletMapping: /ServiceComponent
>
> this is in Tomcat which was missing in weblogic.
>
> --
> Thanks
> Nishant Joshi

As the "addServletMapping:" log isn't appearing on weblogic that indicates
that the service is not be successfully created. There should be some
exception appearing in a weblogic log file somewhere but i don't know
weblogic so can't say where to look. Could you hunt around and see if you
can find anything?

   ...ant