We've developed a custom data mapping framework that provides a mapping
between objects and dataobjects. We use this framework to convert between
our Hibernate POJO's, legacy business objects and data objects.

We're currently looking on how to contribute this to Tuscany (see
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-1493).

Bert

"Adriano Crestani" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
31/10/2007 02:28
Please respond to
tuscany-user@ws.apache.org

tuscany-user@ws.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: Applying SDO to databases?

Hi Jason,

Give a look at Tuscany DAS:
http://incubator.apache.org/tuscany/das-overview.html

There are versions for Java and C++. You can load data from rdb into SDO
Graph and vice-versa.

Adriano Crestani