Hi,
Can anybody point me to some examples or documentation describing how to use
static generated sdo datatypes to read a xml datagraph?
I've created an xml document using dynamic dataobjects (defining the types
using an xsd). Next i've generated some static sdo data objects and now i
want to read the xml document and manipulate it using the generated sdo data
objects, but i can't find any examples or documentation illustrating how to
do this.
The spec states that all dynamic data api's should be available to static
data objects, but i'm sure how.
Thanks!
Andrej