Hi,
If your question is about managed=true setting in a Table's Column, please
see
http://incubator.apache.org/tuscany/das-java-faq.html#DASJava-FAQ-OptimisticConcurrencyControl
for more explanation about managed and collision attributes at Column level
and how these can
control the Optimistic Concurrency Control feature.

Regards,
Amita