All

I am using tuscany SDO 1.0-incubating release. On the
client I want to create a new datagraph, populate it
with DataObjects and send it to the server to save the
information.
1. My first question is - is this a valid use case.
Can or should a client create a datagraph from
scratch.

2. When I try to do this, I make a call to
SDOUtil.createHelperContext() so that I have access to
all the helper types. I get the following error...

org.apache.tuscany.sdo.helper.HelperProviderImpl
cannot be cast to
org.apache.tuscany.sdo.spi.HelperProviderBase
        at
org.apache.tuscany.sdo.api.SDOUtil.<clinit>(SDOUtil.java:47)

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
Sid