Pedro David Lopez wrote:
Hi, I'm a new Apache Tuscany user and I have a problem

Im using ws binding and return from the web services very simple
javabeans. This beans have some strings, integers and arraylists
atributtes.
In other case is a simple java ArrayList. When I try web services the
javabean received has only the strings and integer values but empty
arraylist.
(Always empty arraylist). My beans implements Serializable and i dont
have exceptions. (no errors from data transformers but empty
arraylist).

¿Some help? THANK YOU

Pedro Lopez,Push The Button, S.L.

Hi,

I don't think that ArrayList is supported.

List may be supported (but I'm not sure, maybe Raymond can jump in and shed some light here).

Arrays are supported, I'm using arrays in some of my sample apps and have not seen any issues with them.

Hope this helps.
--
Jean-Sebastien