This looks good to me, ready to call a vote i think.

The only issue i noticed is that the sample-sdo module is in the maven
staging repo and it doesn't include a DISCLAIMER file. The sample-sdo wasn't
include in the maven repo for the SDO 1.0 release so maybe it could be
deleted from the staging area, or else a DISCLAIMER file could just be
manually added to the jar to avoid having to rebuild anything.

   ...ant