Hello.
I have been trying to set up a distributed domain with Tuscany, starting
from the calculator-distributed example. In my set-up the Domain Node and
the B and C nodes are launched from one pc, and the A node connects to the
Domain Node from the other machine.

The nodes are able to communicate, but it does not work because the Domain
tries to load nodeA composite from a file url belonging to nodeA's machine
(and failing accordingly). In the simplest case, if we copy the
calculator-distributed example to a different directory and split the
execution it fais with the same error.

I have tested with Linux / Windows pcs, as well as Linux / Linux with the
same results.

Am I doing something wrong or that is a limitation of the current Tuscany
version?

thanks,

FĂ©lix