Hi

Kindly help me to understand how WS bindings work for SCA C++ implementation
(i guess this would be also relevant to the java implementation as well??)
and how to access the WSDL URI from an ESB

1. Assuming i publish a C++ component using the <service>... </service>
definition in the composite file with relevant binding information
 e.g.
    <service name="CalculatorService">
    <interface.wsdl interface="
http://sample/calculator#wsdl.interface(Calculator)"/>
     <binding.ws endpoint="
http://http://sample/calculator#wsdl.endpoint(Calculator/CalculatorPort)"/>
    <reference>CalculatorComponent</reference>
    </service>

2. Can someone help me in understanding how the invocation of this service
happens

a] If i do not provide a WSDL file, i understand SCA container will generate
one? in this case, how do i access this service from an ESB? what would be
the URI to access the same? as i tried accessing the SOAP address location
info in the sample WSDLs (accountservice.wsdl), and it failed.

b] If i do create a matching WSDL file and deploy under
TUSCANY_SCACPP_SYSTEM_ROOT folder, and start Axis2/C, how do i access the
same WS from an ESB? what is the URI i should be using to get the WSDL
service description info?

c] as well, is there any other steps needed to deploy this WSDL to any other
location?

I really appreciate your time for providing answers. i badly need to
understand this to create an SCA based pilot work for a customer.

Thanks
Prashanth Rao