Peter,
  I don't think it's something I can put on my radar at the moment, sorry.
You may like to raise this as an issue on the tuscany-dev mailing list,  and
perhaps open a JIRA for it.  I guess from your request that it's not
something you might consider contributing yourself is it?  If you could that
would be really helpful.

Regards, Kelvin.