So I have been successful up till here as per instructions in the BUILDING
FILE

Building
--------

1) Change to the top level directory of Apache Tuscany source distribution.
2) Run

    $> mvn

   This will compile Apache Tuscany and run all of the tests in the source
   distribution.

   Depending on the load of remote Maven 2.0 repositories, you may have
   to run "mvn" several times utill the required dependencies are
   all located in your local maven repository. It usually takes some time
for
   maven to download required dependencies in the first build. Once all the
   dependencies have been downloaded you may use the -o option to run maven
   in offline mode, for example, 'mvn clean install -o'.

Building the distributions

1) Change to the distributions folder
2) Run

    $> mvn

   This will build the binary and source distribution with .zip and .gz
   formats in the distribution/target directory.

What needs to be done after that ?

Thanks