Prashanth Rao wrote:
Hi

I was reading the SCA client and implementation model specification for C++
. With regards to "Stateless" and "Composite" scope (pg# 4) (Implementing
stateful resource pattern),

Does Tuscany SCA Native Container support this as yet? If yes, is there any
example for the same?

Thanks
Prashanth

Hi,

The SCA Native container doesn't supports scopes yet. If I remember correctly it just behaves like scope=stateless.

It shouldn't be too difficult to add that support. If you're interested in trying to implement it I can help.

Let me know, Thanks.
--
Jean-Sebastien