haleh mahbod wrote:
1 - [] Put V2 doc changes in V1 pages and mark them as such
2 - [] Create SCA Java 1.x/ SCA Java 2.x documentation pages on our current
site wiki
3 - [] Create separate SCA Java 1.x/ SCA Java 2.x wiki spaces

Option 2 seems reasonable.  Option 3 can be considered in the future if
there is a need.
It would be good to get user's perspective on all this.

+0.5 for options [1], [2] and maybe [3] later :)

I'm just saying 0.5 as looking at our current docs as I'm not sure about how people are planning to change them in 2.0. It's a little difficult to discuss a process to manage changes without knowing the extent and nature of the changes :)

--
Jean-Sebastien