Yee-Kang Chang wrote:
Hello,

I could not find any description on how this method -- getCallback() of a ServiceReference -- should be used in the Java Annotations & APIs specification. May I know what would be the typical use cases for it? I understand RequestContext.getCallback() (and ServiceReference.setCallback(Obj)) but I'm having a hard time getting around ServiceReference.getCallback(). Any help is much appreciated.

Thank you!

This method is the "getter" that matches the setCallback(Obj) method
of ServiceReference.  It retrieves the value that was previously set
using setCallback(Obj).  This follows the Java convention that
setter methods usually have a corresponding getter.

  Simon