Raymond Feng wrote:
Hi,

Now the SDO 1.1-incubating has been released. Should we adjust the pom.xml in SCA Java to reference this release?

ATM, we have SDO 1.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT in trunk. And SCA projects either reference SDO 1.0-incubating or 1.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT. I think it's better to have SCA depends on a released SDO version consistently across the modules. What do you think?

Thanks,
Raymond

I think we should move up to the released version of SDO in trunk, so that this is the basis of our next release.

So +1.

Yours,  Mike.