Hi,

I noticed that a few folks from the Chinese community have started to contribute Chinese content for Tuscany at [1]. At this moment, the menu items have been translated into Chinese. Some of the links still point back to our English version. I suggest that we add a link on the official Tuscany website to link to it while the Chinese Tuscany community continue to build the content. I will put the 'work in progress, please contribute' in Chinese there to let the community know that this is work in progress and they are very welcome to contribute.

[1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANYWIKI/Chinese+Web+Site

Thanks,
Raymond