Ivan Dubrov wrote:
Hi,

Is that possible to refer to the CONVERSATION-scoped component from COMPOSITE-scoped?

What I want to achieve, is to make singleton component (COMPOSITE-scoped) retrieve some session data (which I want to model as a CONVERSATION-scoped component) during the request processing.

Ivan,

Yes, this should work fine.

I assume that your conversation scoped component has a conversational interface of some kind? If this is the case, then when the composite scoped component calls it, a new conversation will be started with the comversation scoped component and the composite scoped component can continue to use this until the conversation session is explicitly ended (eg by calling an @EndsConversation method.)

Yours,  Mike.