Raymond,

Thanks for your help so far.

I have run the tutorial - at least the store node...  I have yet to
understand how things are launched through node launcher ... some
documentation may help.

However, here is what I need to be done and the approach I would like to
take.
1. Lunch sca domain from a servlet. - Do I need the TuscanyServletFilter
in web.xml?
2. Initialize sca domain with artifacts from the runtime of my web app -
all classes are read through DefaultSCADomain.
3. Initialize sca domain with ConsumerFacade.composite served from an
external URL - as a result all the properties values from the
ConsumerFacade.composite will be injected into the referenced classes.

My approach is to:

1. set system property "org.apache.tuscany.sca.host.embedded.SCADomain"
to my own class - a copy of DefaultSCADomain.

2. Add a new method static SCADomain createNewInstance(String domainURI,
String contributionLocation, URL... composites) {

3. Anything else?

Am I on the right track?  Would you do this?

Thanks,
Radu Marian
CRM Services Architecture Team
Bank of America, Charlotte NC