Hi,

I am creating an SCA Spring Composite, and I have a question. The SCA Spring
Implementation specs states that location attribute for the element
<implementation.spring> could be an archive or a directory with MANIFEST info.
Does
Tuscany support that right now?

My experiments show that currently the location attribute expects the value to
be a
single application context file. But, what if, I have a list of spring resource
files,
all belonging to a single application context. Is there any way Tuscany can
handle all of
those spring context files?

Any inputs will be a great help.

Thanks,