On Tue, May 6, 2008 at 4:18 PM, Marian, Radu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Simon and Daniel,
>
> Wouldn't it be easier to use a process engine such as JBPM or another
> bpel engine such as apache ode?  They are made for this type of work -
> parallel execution, wait, fork, join, etc.
>
> Another question:
> - Are there plans in tuscany project to support JBMP process executions?
> That is to link JBPM actions to sca components?  JBMP unlike unlike
> other pure bpel engines can compose it process not only out of wsdl
> based web services but out of java classes as well.
>
> Regards,
> Radu Marian
> CRM Services Architecture Team
> Bank of America, Charlotte NC
> (980) 387-6233
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

...snip

Hi Radu

It may be appropriate to include an engine like JBPM to orchestrate the
services in an assembly. I guess it depends on whether the complexity of the
application is such that it  warrants the inclusion of that kind of
component. On JBPM specifically I don't know of any plans to include it. I
took a quick look at the web page and it appears to be LGPL licensed which
would give us problems. However if someone was keen to do it and there were
other licensing options aside from LGPL then there's no reason why not.

Regards

Simon