This is a rather simple question on running the SCA demo-mortgage-loanapproval. I am attempting to run this from my Eclipse environment, so I have most of the Tuscany projects on the build path as dependent projects and much of my MAven repos on the build path as dependent libraries.

However, when I "run as Java application" the mortgage.MortgageClient main (as in the ant run target), I see the following exception. Does anyone know why Axis refuses a connection? Is there some other setup to run this demo? Any pointers are appreciated.

Exception in thread "main" org.osoa.sca.ServiceRuntimeException: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Connection refused: connect at org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.databinding.wire.DataTransformationInterceptor.invoke(DataTransformationInterceptor.java:136) at org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.invocation.JDKInvocationHandler.invoke(JDKInvocationHandler.java:286) at org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.invocation.JDKInvocationHandler.invoke(JDKInvocationHandler.java:154)
        at $Proxy10.getCreditScore(Unknown Source)
        at mortgage.LoanApprovalImpl.approve(LoanApprovalImpl.java:66)
at org.apache.tuscany.sca.implementation.java.invocation.JavaImplementationInvoker.invoke(JavaImplementationInvoker.java:109) at org.apache.tuscany.sca.binding.sca.impl.SCABindingInvoker.invoke(SCABindingInvoker.java:61) at org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.invocation.JDKInvocationHandler.invoke(JDKInvocationHandler.java:286) at org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.invocation.JDKInvocationHandler.invoke(JDKInvocationHandler.java:154)
        at $Proxy7.approve(Unknown Source)
        at mortgage.MortgageClient.main(MortgageClient.java:41)
--
Thanks, Dan Becker