This is all incredible feedback.
Thanks everyone for responding and commenting on a blog...

Peter, Mike
what would be a reasonable first step in trying to work towards a
JBI/SCA solution?
Realizing that some work i.e. papers have already been written on how
such a solution could work.

If anybody out there interested in seeing how Tuscany and open ESB
could possibly integrate together?

I know I would be...

--
Jeff Anderson