Hi,

It's not clear whether you're using the Python support in Tuscany SCA
Native or Tuscany SCA Java.
If you are using the Native codebase, do you have the path to the
arcgisscripting dll on your PYTHONPATH environment variable? And are
you sure that the PYTHONPATH variable is not being overwritten
anywhere, such as in launch scripts or similar?

Cheers
Andy