Hi Leucir

We have been using the Tuscany plugin in both Eclipse Europa and with
some recent changes in Eclipse 3.2 as well.

I'm assuming that by Eclipse 3.4, you mean Eclipse Ganymede, and if
so, I'd recommend that you use a GA version such as Europa. I gave
Ganymede  a quick try and was having some issues even with basic
functionality in the java perspective.

Please let me know if it does not work for you in Eclipse Europa.

--
Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany Committer