On Wed, May 28, 2008 at 11:52 AM, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi to all.
>
> I&#39;m trying to connect to a service from an external program .In tuscany
> 1.1 i use this code:&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
> SCADomainFinder domainFinder =
> SCADomainFinder.newInstance();&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; String uriSCA =
> &quot;http://domain_ip:9990&quot;;&nbsp;&nbsp;
> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; domain =
>
> domainFinder.getSCADomain(uriSCA);&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
> MyClass obj = domain.getService(MyClass.class, serviceName); And&nbsp;
> there
> isn&#39;t&nbsp; problem. Now i choose to pass to Tuscany 1.2 i receive
> :Exception in thread &quot;main&quot; org.osoa.sca.ServiceRuntimeException:
> org.osoa.sca.ServiceRuntimeException: Target fault type cannot be resolved:
> nullwhen i try to look up for the service (domain.getService line).Someone
> can help me?
>  --
>  Email.it, the professional e-mail, gratis per te: http://www.email.it/f
>
>  Sponsor:
>  Fanatico di moto? Visita Motostorm.it: abbigliamento ed accessori per la
> tua moto delle migliori marche
>  Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=7847&d=20080528

Hi Luca

I'm having a little difficulty reading your code as all the special
characters have become URL encoded for some reason.  I think your are trying
to use the domain = domainFinder.getSCADomain(uriSCA); API. This has fallen
into disrepair as we have upgraded the domain support recently. We haven't
quite got rid of all of the old stuff yet. Apologies for the confusion. If
you give a description of what you are trying to achieve I can point you in
the direction of the correct APIs to use.

Regards

Simon