SCA allows you to define service interfaces using either WSDL or Java (and potentially other languages too). The SCA Java API and Annotations spec v1.0 says (section 1.9) says that the JAX-WS WSDL to Java mapping rules are used to generate Java interfaces from WSDL.

I have a WSDL file describing my interface using a portType and I've been trying the JAXWS wsimport Maven tool for about an hour now with no luck. Looks like wsimport requires a WSDL <service>, which I don't have, and don't want to have to write in my WSDL (it wouldn't make much sense to have it on an interface anyway).

Is Tuscany providing a WSDL interface/portType to Java generation tool?

Is anybody out there using WSDL and Java interfaces? Any luck? What JAX-WS compliant tool are you using to generate your Java interfaces?
--
Jean-Sebastien