I have Tuxpaint running on around 20 clients at our school.
The clients are running XP Pro and Tuxpaint is installed locally on the machines.
Not sure if anyone is familiar with the CSE front end for schools but this is what the
children see when they logon. From here I have an icon for Tux which they double click
on and away they go.
All loads up etc and it works fine except when they go to print.
Some users can print fine. They log off the domain and someone else logs on and they
cannot print, in fact Tux hangs whilst the print job errors in the network printer
que. All other apps work fine from within their ID and they can print except from
within Tux.
Thinking this may be a access permissions type problem I allowed everyone/domain and
users/domain FULL accress to the Tuxpaint dir, but the same problem still happens. I
also created a group policy with the same access permissions for the machines.
So I have a situtation where a user can print from one PC but not from another
although the builds of the PC are identical - [ ghosted and of course the SID changed
] - the only thing I can think of is that Tux is holding a file open somewhere thus
not allowing another use to print once they log off -  [ thing is most open files are
killed when someone is logged off ] - or there has been a change to a file somewhere
from within the Tux dir or the user's profile from within C:\documents & settings
Has anyone had a similar issue ? I was thinking of running the app from a share point
from a server ? Anyone know if that could possibly either solve the issue and can it
be done ? I have run the EXE from a server without a problem but is there a limit of
how many users can fire up Tux - The max open at anyone given time will be around 15
possibly....
Anyway here is the config file if it helps - I would really appreciate some help here
as I have a load of children and teachers breathing down my nexk asking why the kids
cannot print their pictures !!

800x600=yes
fullscreen=yes
nofancycursors=no