Yes, the Jaguar (10.2) version would work with all newer OS X versions, so just replace the Panther-only (10.3) version with the Jaguar version. Also worthy of note: because I've compiled Tux Paint with gcc 3.3, Tux Paint will most likely not run on any OS X systems prior to Jaguar. IIRC, in order for software to run on Puma (10.1), it must be compiled with gcc 3.1 or earlier. I'm hoping most users will have upgraded from Puma by now (Jaguar was released in summer 2002), but if this is still a sticky point I can dig out my gcc 3.1 installer and recompile Tux Paint...

Martin