Bill Kendrick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:

> Also, while I had to duplicate others' work (those who make
> operating systems like Linux and Windows), we might want to
> support 'user sessions' /within/ Tux Paint.

Sounds complicated.

>> Preferably the images should be moved to the trashcan in the
>> users system (KDE, GNOME, Windows, Mac), and not deleted.
>> (But we don't need a UI for getting it back.)
>
> Not a bad idea!

But non-trivial to implement. We must first check if the user is
running either KDE or GNOME (or something else), and then check
where the trashcan is placed (not, it's *not* always in
Desktop/Trashcan). For Windows I guess the location is stored some
obscure place in the registry.

--
Karl Ove Hufthammer
http://blogg.huftis.org/