On Wed, Jan 12, 2005 at 10:47:48PM +0100, Karl Ove Hufthammer wrote:
> The colour thing is really just a style issue (I'm sure there are
> themes for KDE and GNOME which do the same thing). But maybe real
> 'depressed' buttons will work better? What app did you use to draw
> the buttons, Bill?

Quoting doc/AUTHORS.txt:

  * UI buttons - Created using "AquaPro" button script in The GIMP
    Copyright (C) 2001 Denis Bodor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Without? Are there Mac mice with more than one button?

Yes.  In fact, the new mini iMac (the "$500 special") specifically
says on their website "your 2-button and scrollwheel mice will work,
just plug them in" (paraphrased).

In fact, way back before Mac OS X, when I was using Mac IIs and,
nd Mac Centrises in college, many of them had 3-button mice for use
with the X Window server software.  (Run X11 apps on the Solaris box,
display them on the slow, tiny Macs in the labs.)

-bill!