Bill Kendrick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:

>   https://www.sf.net/projects/tuxpaint/
>
> I'm happy to accept help (Technicians and/or Admins), as well as
> suggestions for categories/etc. for the trackers.

I would instead suggest removing all of the categories. Categories
make sense for large projects, with many developers, each
responsible for their own category. For small projects like this,
they make no sense at all, and just make bug reporting slower and
more difficult. (Bug reporting is something which should be as
easy as possible!)

I have been ignoring the categories entirely when submitting bugs.

And Bill, could you add a mailing list for the bug report system,
so we can choose to get an e-mail for each new and updated report.
(There's not heavy bug report traffic, so perhaps we even can use
this mailing list?)

--
Karl Ove Hufthammer