On Wed, Jan 12, 2005 at 12:31:28PM -0500, Albert Cahalan wrote:

> Everybody needs Tux Paint, even terrorists!  :-)

That's not really very funny. >:^P

> IMHO, they'd be better off learning English.

Well, that's your view, but that's not necessarily the view of their
parents, teachers (or even many of us developers :^) ), so I obviously
don't want to force English on them.  (Its a tuff language. ;^) )

> It's easier, superbly well supported, and needed
> for correctly understanding much of our world.

My dad once suggested Tux Paint could be used for teaching a second
language.  (i.e., show two languages at once.)

-bill!