On Tue, Jan 18, 2005 at 11:51:34PM -0500, Albert Cahalan wrote:
> These new-fangled thread thingies don't work so well.

Heh.  D'oh!

> I think I have the code rock-solid now, or nearly so. :-)
> It ought to work on MacOS X too. As for windows...

Nearly so...  It starts loading the fonts when I hit the 'Text' tool,
but eventually segfaults.  I'm having difficulty getting the recent builds
to load all of my fonts.  It WAS working, and since then, I didn't install
or remove any fonts, so I think there might be a bad 'free()' that cropped
up again. ;)

I can gdb if you want... just give me the compile options & incantation!

Thx,

-bill!