You don't get a second chance, and this is by design.  OAuth requests
have a unique signature; once a particular request is submitted, it
can't be submitted again.

There's no real way to validate the pin before you submit.  All you
can do is ensure that they typed in six digits.  If the authentication
fails, you'll need to show a message to your user letting them know
that they'll have to get a new PIN.