To disable the cache, run Typo in development mode.  Make sure that
you sweep the cache first.

Typo's cache doesn't currently expire, and there's no easy way to
change this using the current caching system.  Pages are swept from
the cache when something happens that requires a new page build, like
article or comment posting.  Yes, we know that this can be an issue
with sidebars.

Scott