Hi all...

I don't know if anyone else has noticed this lately, but there has been a lot
of spam on my blog as of late even though non-AJAX commenting is disabled
*and* anti-spam is enabled.

Although the spam is completely useless -- it doesn't even contain a link to
any site -- I'm sure it's only a matter of time until they figure out how to
create links. :-/

There are a lot of trackback spams lately too.  The worst thing is that I have
30 on one article in under a minute, and they're all from different IP
addresses (hence blacklisting is futile.)

TX

--
             Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
         Jabber ID: [EMAIL PROTECTED]