I installed the sqlite3,and also copied the sqlite dll to ruby's bin
dir. Anyone can tell me what's wrong with my opeoration?
1 When using the default database.yml, and change the password to my
local paasword.
When exec bundle install, mysql 2.8.1 is installed.
Then exec rake RAILS_ENV=production db:create, return already exists as
ECHO1 in attachs:

2 I changed the configuration of database and gemfile. Replace all the
mysql to mysql2.
When exec bundle istall, it using the mysql2 (0.2.6)
When exec rake RAILS_ENV=production db:migrate, returns as ECHO2 in
attachs:

3 when change the database config as follows:
production:
  adapter: mysql2
  encoding: utf8
  database: typo
  pool: 5
  username: root
  password: '123456'

development:
  adapter: mysql2
  encoding: utf8
  database: typo_dev
  pool: 5
  username: root
  password: '123456''

rake RAILS_ENV=production db:create is successful
rake RAILS_ENV=production db:migrate failed in the executing. As ECHO3
in attachs::

Attachments:
http://www.ruby-forum.com/attachment/6069/typo_failed.txt