I'm setting up a fresh typo 6.0.5 installation.  Downloaded and untarred
the 6.0.5 tarball.  Ran 'bundle install' and then tried rake db:migrate
RAILS_ENV=production.  The database existed, but was empty.  I expected
everything to run smoothly, of course, so I am surprised to be seeing
this:

---

Creating shortened URL for existing contents, this may take a moment
rake aborted!
An error has occurred, all later migrations canceled:

The single-table inheritance mechanism failed to locate the subclass:
'Page'. This error is raised because the column 'type' is reserved for
storing the class in case of inheritance. Please rename this column if you
didn't intend it to be used for storing the inheritance class or overwrite
Content.inheritance_column to use another column for that information.

Tasks: TOP => db:migrate

---

What am I missing?  I can't imagine there is/was a problem with the
database as I'm staring with a fresh empty database.  Any thoughts?

Thanks.