Hi Peter,

On 2009-07-14, at 17:20, Peter Tyser wrote:

> I like the Linux and u-boot-v2 directory layout too the more I think
> about it too.  How about if I resend this series but with the final
> directory structure looking like:
>
> /arch/$(ARCH)/lib/<source files currently in lib_$(ARCH)
>
> /lib/
>       /<source files currently in lib_generic>
>       /libfdt/
>       /lzma/
>       /lzo/
>
> /examples/
>       /api/
>       /standalone/

Not directly answering your question, but rather a minor naming nit:
strictly speaking the 'api' subdir contents are also standalone
applications... so the above naming scheme is not clear cut, although
I don't have much better suggestions :-) The 'standalone' above use
the legacy jumptable calls method, so maybe 'jumptable' dirname would
work? Other thoughts?

Rafal